Saturday, January 1, 2011

iDream of Concert (MiranCoz DreamSet)

Miranda Cosgrove
2011
iDream of Setlist

1. Bam
2. Disgusting
3. Leave It All To Me
4. FYI
5. Stay My Baby (Spider Remix)
6. Oh Oh
7. Shakespeare
8. Brand New You
9. Adored
10. Hey You
11. What Are You Waiting For
12. There Will Be Tears
13. Party Girl
14. Dancing Crazy
15. About You Now
16. Kissin' U (Jason Nevins Club Mix)

Encore: Headphones On

note: Her actual setlist will likely include some material off of her upcoming new album, which will feature a handful of new tracks along with a slew of remixes. It will also probably include some number of cover songs, as Miranda once tweeted asking what cover songs she should do. I told her to do Torn as made famous by Natalie Imbruglia (her voice would be PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT for this track) and Doll Parts by Hole ('cause she's a fan). I assume these tweets fell on deaf ears (like all the rest), but here's hoping! I didn't bother putting any covers in my dream set considering I really have no leads at all for what they might possibly be.

Also, here's a special message to Miranda, since I know she totally reads this blog. Hey Miranda, thanks for ... You're great ... etc., more importantly, if you play this exact setlist at your February 2nd show in the Carnegie Library of Homestead, I will take that as a message stating that you do NOT want for us to be best friends. If you DO want for us to be as such, just play ANYTHING ELSE instead of this exact setlist, and I'll know what you mean! Got it? Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment