Sunday, January 23, 2011

iMet Jennette

I knew it was gonna be a good trip once we got in the car and heard Trampled Underfoot (by Led Zeppelin) and better yet, One of These Days (by Pink Floyd).

Ended up buying a print (luckily, since otherwise I'd have had to make due with a DVD case for the signing), and then got in line. Stood in line for 3 very well-spent hours. Then I met Jennette!

She signed my print and we took a picture (arms over each other's shoulders like buds!) Our exchange was brief. I felt as flustered as a trout on the sand and could barely make my mind work. She complimented me on my Penny Tee. I asked her when her album was coming out. She told me it'll come out in Summer but that she has a new single coming out next month.

She thanked me for all the support, and I know she probably says that to every single person at the autograph signing. But I don't know... I sorta felt like she meant it. 'Cause she obviously doesn't want to be a kids' star forever, so somebody my age coming up and asking about her music... Who knows how many little kids will follow Jennette to wherever she goes next -- kids can be fickle, they might get caught up in the next craze and forget all about iCarly. But us older folk're more likely to be in it for the long haul, ya know?

Anyway it was so great. She was so great. Would recommend it. Would do it again. Here's what I've got.






1 comment:

  1. Awesome. One down, one to go. ;-)

    Her whole outfit rocks, but I love those jeans.

    ReplyDelete