Monday, January 10, 2011

Fave iCarly Episodes

iCarly is a pretty excellent show... it's a lot like one of my favorite bands, in that even the episodes which aren't among my top selections usually have some of my all-time favorite bits or moments which might actually rank above the stuff that is in my favorite episodes. With bands it would be lesser albums with incredible songs. To me the "best" are the ones that are consistent.

But anyway... here are my favorite episodes from the first 50 or so episodes of iCarly (because those are the ones I have on DVD). I took the liberty of categorizing them by greatest strength.

Cammiest
---
- iDon't Want to Fight
- iReunite with Missy
- iPilot

Most intense/emotional
---
- iWanna Stay with Spencer
- iThink They Kissed
- iHatch Chicks
- iKiss
- iChristmas

Funniest
---
- iTake on Dingo
- iGo Nuclear
- iPromote Tech-Foots

Special mentions
---
- iDream of Dance because I wouldn't expect to dig this style of episode but it ended up being really cool and fun. I'd like to see more unique things like this.

- iPie because it was the first episode I saw and the first one I watched on DVD, nostalgia.

- iTwins because Melanie's adorable even though I'm a Samfan.

If I had to pick just one favorite, I'd probably go with iTake on Dingo because it's just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment