Saturday, January 22, 2011

iHost a Mini-Marathon

This weekend I'm meeting Jennette McCurdy! And perhaps to the detriment of my claim that not every weekend is an iCarly weekend for me, I've decided to give myself a little mini iCarly marathon in celebration, composed of some of my favorite episodes and some I haven't watched in a while, including several of the most Sam-tastic, Jennetterific episodes of all-time!

Here's the itinerary:

iHurt Lewbert
iGo to Japan
iDream of Dance
iWant to Date Freddie
iHate Sam's Boyfriend
iWin a Date
iTake on Dingo
iReunite With Missy
iTwins

Also I intend to record a cover of Jennette's first single Not That Far Away. Now all I have to worry about is (A) what the heck am I going to ask Jennette to sign? If they don't have pictures available on-site, I'll have to ask her to sign a DVD case. Her EP isn't available in physical form. And (B) how can I prove I'm a real fan? I wanted to wear this Star Wars hat I used to have ('cause Jennette is a huge Star Wars fan) but it was waaaaaay too small for me and I threw it out like a month ago. I'd be pissed with myself if it wasn't literally too small to wear anyway...

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, I read (A) as "what the heck am I going to ask Jennette to sing?" Because you were just talking about recording a single. And I thought, he's going to ask her to sing something for him? Wow. lol

    ReplyDelete