Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pop 4: Accelerated Horizons

No reason not to strike while the iron is hot! I have already completed the fourth installment in my series of pop collections predominantly based on great songs I hear at work. This one is named Accelerated Horizons, for two reasons. First because it's by far the shortest gap between new issues, and second because I kind of pushed myself a little bit to get into some artists that I think I ought to.

Pop 4: Accelerated Horizons

1. Whip My Hair -- Willow
2. 21st Century Girl -- Willow
3. Tonight I'm Fucking You -- Enrique Eglasias
4. Fuck You -- Cee-Lo Green
5. Till The World Ends -- Britney Spears feat. Ke$ha & Nicki Minaj
6. Piece of Me -- Britney Spears
7. S&M -- Rihanna
8. What's My Name -- Rihanna & Drake
9. Thriller -- Michael Jackson
10. Billie Jean -- Michael Jackson
11. Beat It -- Michael Jackson
12. Who Says -- Selena Gomez
13. Never Say Never -- Justin Bieber
14. Grenade -- Bruno Mars
15. I'm Coming Home -- Diddy feat. Skyler Grey

Aside: That version of Till The World Ends with Britney, Ke$ha & Nicki Minaj is really something. All three of them are good artists, and it's the best remix I've heard since Ke$ha's Blow Cirkut Remix. For the record, my ideal pop team up would be a remix of We R Who We R with Ke$ha, Miranda Cosgrove, & Katy Perry!

3 comments:

  1. Sort of. Only at work it's "Forget You" and "Tonight I'm Loving You." :/

    But don't worry I sing the real lyrics. Very, very loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those really the real lyrics, or are you just trying to make life a little more interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really the lyrics. Fantastic songs, both of them. Fuck is a contentious term but I think it's a beautiful word, a word that expresses genuine emotion. It can be used vulgarly, of course, as anything can. But I do not believe it is intrinsically vulgar. :)

    ReplyDelete