Sunday, May 22, 2011

Glee!


"Glee" has become the latest television phenomenon and I'm proud to have been converted into Gleekdom by my iCarly friends on twitter. I've finally reached levels of fandom where I'm getting really into the music from the series. But rather than going along with one of the plethora of pre-made CDs from the world of Glee (there are like 15 albums of Glee music out), I decided to accumulate some of my favorite tracks and put together my own. And so here it is!

1. Misery (The Warblers)
2. Raise Your Glass (The Warblers)
3. Candles (The Warblers)
4. Bills Bills Bills (The Warblers)
5. Hit Me Baby One More Time (Rachel)
6. Friday
7. Like a Prayer
8. I Want To Hold Your Hand (Kurt)
9. Don't Stop Believin' (Regionals Version)
10. Sway
11. Valerie (Santana)
12. Jar of Hearts (Rachel)
13. Rolling In the Deep
14. Livin' on a Prayer / Start Me Up (mashup)

I think it ended up being surprisingly well-balanced between group songs and solo performances from my favorite characters, considering I didn't give it any thought and just picked my favorite tracks. I put The Warblers tracks first so it would be like a little concert, with the Warblers opening for New Directions. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment