Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pop 3: Electronic Psychosis

I'm proud to declare I have procured the third volume of my Pop series, which culls together amazing songs I hear at work.

Pop 3: Electronic Psychosis

1. SexyBack -- Justin Timberlake
2. We R Who We R -- Ke$ha
3. Teenage Dream -- Katy Perry
4. Good Girls Go Bad -- Cobra Starship
5. Only Love Can Break Your Heart -- Saint Etienne
6. California Gurls -- Katy Perry
7. Airplanes -- B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
8. Adia -- Sara Mclachlan
9. The Meaning of Being Lonely -- Backstreet Boys
10. California Dreamin -- The Mamas & The Poppas

I luv luv luv it. Start to fin.

In case you are wondering, here are the first two volumes.

Immaculate Pop, Volume One

1. Steady As She Goes -- Corinne Bailey Rae
2. Hand In My Pocket -- Alanis Morissette
3. Build Me Up Buttercup -- The Foundations
4. Wicked Game -- Chris Isaak
5. What's Been Going On -- Amos Lee
6. Torn -- Natalie Imbruglia
7. This Kiss -- Faith Hill
8. Fifteen -- Taylor Swift
9. Just a Girl -- No Doubt
10. Love Story -- Taylor Swift
11. Kiss Me -- Sixpence None The Richer
12. What I Am -- Edie Brickel & New Bohemians
13. Iris -- Goo Goo Dolls
14. What's Up? -- 4 Non Blondes
15. Walking On The Sun -- Smashmouth
16. Billie Jean -- Chris Cornell

Adequate Pop, Summer Fun Edition

1. Under the Milky Way -- Sia
2. Because The Night -- Patti Smith Group
3. You Belong With Me -- Taylor Swift
4. Soak Up The Sun -- Sheryl Crow
5. Bring Me To Life -- Evanescence
6. Every Morning -- Sugar Ray
7. All I Wanna Do -- Sheryl Crow
8. Please Don't Leave Me -- Pink
9. If It Makes You Happy -- Sheryl Crow
10. Take a Chance On Me -- Abba
11. Everyday is a Winding Road -- Sheryl Crow
12. Cathedrals -- Joan Osborne
13. The First Cut is the Deepest (Country Version) -- Sheryl Crow
14. Crimson and Clover -- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
15. Under the Milky Way -- Rotoscope

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't get past the first track. This is an ironic compilation, right? x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, how long have you known me? The dichotomy is what intrigues me in the first place, without it I wouldn't even be impressed.

    I officially take all music 100% dead serious now. I don't LISTEN to everything, far from it. But I like everything. After meeting up with these kind, unpretentious people on twitter, music elitism just seems inane and puerile now.

    I mean, I guess if a more exclusive attitude is what other people are into then that's cool, it can be fun and important to how one sees music in particular circumstances. But that's just not how I am anymore. I even like hair metal now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad to hear you've finally changed your opinion on hair metal. I have a Motley Crue CD from downstairs. Want it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and speaking of dichotomy, I can't help recognizing the irony of posting a review of a 'horror' movie on my reviews blog and littering it with pictures of the pretty girl that stars in it (as opposed to, say, the crazy lady that stars in it, or any of the horrible things she does).

    But hey, if anybody doesn't like pretty girls with their horror reviews, there are already plenty of other blogs out there for the guro crowd.

    ReplyDelete