Saturday, December 18, 2010

Top 15 Twitpics

Twitpics are fun. They're full of peculiar little personality slivers, especially coupled with the often idiosyncratic comments that accompany them. And they look nice. In honor of these facts, I've painstakingly compiled the greatest twitpics (out of many contenders). For variety's sake, I've omitted photos I've already posted on here (including the stunningly supreme picture of Victoria Justice hugging a mannequin, which you see to the right).

And trust me, it was hard narrowing it down to 15. There are so many good ones. I wanted to do a top 30. But that would be unwieldy.

Runner-up:

^^ "This is the face I made when I found out it takes 6 months to get your driver's license." 

#15 

^^ The band. I can't wait to meet her in person!!

#14

^^ Almost classical. Clearly Victoria is the one who should be in the portrait, not whoever that other girl is.

#13

^^ I like to imagine that crusing in a DeLorean, with a Hover Board, is just an average night for Jennette McCurdy. 

#12

^^ I like this 'cause she's in the car cruisin' and hanging out some random night and she doesn't provide any explanation other than "<3" Like... what does she love, herself? The car? The American Night? <3

#11 
  

^^ Heh, love the meta. And it was cool how excited she was to have found this poster. 

#10 
 

^^ awww.... I love fried chicken. Big iCarly fans here. I wanna be that cool.

#9 
  

 ^^ (from MiranCoz) "Walking in the mountains in the dark and noticed this sign..." So not only does she notice aliens, but she likes walking in the mountains in the dark! *swoon* 

#8
 

^^ I love when MiranCoz tweets about her education. It fascinates me, kinda autonomous too don't you think? She almost looks like Jackie Burkhart here, if you ask me. 

#7

^^ from Victoria Justice: "About to do our run through of this weeks episode! Dora's excited..." The most endearingly, adorably, quirky and crazy-as-hell thing I've ever read. 

#6 
  

^^ Being famous, young, and beautiful will get you absolutely ANYWHERE. True story. 

#5 

^^ She is simply the BEST at facial expressions, period. So emotive! Apparently this strawberry is bittersweet like the last day of summer, and arriving upon this revelation disgusts her a little bit. 

#4 

^^ This is just so cool. She looks like Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. Also, she admittedly doesn't remember the circumstances of this picture coming into being.

#3 
^^ This pic makes me feel close to Miranda Cosgrove. Like, literally. 

#2 

^^ Victoria Justice. One of the cutest pictures I've ever seen of anybody. I think of this picture whenever I hear Neil Young's song "Natural Beauty."

#1

 ^^ Jennette goes shopping... finds herself face to face with herself. So meta! Ahaha. And I honestly can't even conceive of how darling Jennette looks here. I mean, what the? I can't even handle it. I kind of want to pat her on the head 

1 comment:

  1. When buying jewelry across the USA, one is to consider the type of jewelry they are purchasing for and who they are purchasing. Jewelry as most people may think is limited to gold and silver ware but this is not the case.
    www.3ann-house.com |

    www.isid.biz |

    www.servewell.us |

    www.resourcesworkforce.com |

    www.studentsfirstmi.com |

    ReplyDelete