Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Scare-athons


That most wonderful of seasons is nearly upon us, the season where spirits roam among us and magic is instilled within the chilly autumn air. And I've got about a million movies I want to watch this October, but to honor and placate the great monsters that require appeasement, I have prepared two "feasts," at opposite ends of the month, in the form of all-night scary movie marathons!

Dawn of Autumn Feast        

Scream 4

V/H/S


The Descent

Cabin in the Woods

Paranormal Activity 2

Campfire Tales


Feast of Samhain              

Scream 2

Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed

Altered

Trick 'r Treat

Let the Right One In

The Blair Witch Project

Dog Soldiers


Together all the essential horror food groups are represented: Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, Zombies, Killers, Anthologies, Witches, Ghosts, and Aliens!

And since, due to a variety of rare circumstances, it happens that I guess I'll be alone, there is a very real chance that I will be scared literally to death. So if you never hear from me again.... the feasts weren't enough to satisfy them and I was dragged off by demons into the depths of Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment