Monday, May 21, 2012

Pop #9

It's becoming really difficult to find songs for these compilations anymore. Traditionally, eighty or ninety percent of the great pop songs I find had been revealed to me during the 40 hours per week of music they pump out of the speakers at work. These days they barely play any modern music at all, and even fewer songs that I'm unfamiliar with (recent or no). But I managed to find a few good tracks. Call Me Maybe is an easy contender for best song of the year.

Pop 9

1. Call Me Maybe -- Carly Rae Jepsen
2. Monster -- Paramore

3. Don't Know Why -- Norah Jones
4. Wide Awake -- Katy Perry
5. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) -- Kelly Clarkson
6. Mandy -- Barry Manilow
7. Our Summer -- Dragonette
8. All Kinds of Wrong -- Miranda Cosgrove
9. Made of Stone -- Evanescence
10. Dressin' Up -- Katy Perry
11. Don't Hurt It (feat. Timbaland) -- Dev
12. Stay (I Missed You) -- Lisa Loeb

13. Boyfriend (feat. Snoop Dogg) -- Big Time Rush
14. Five Fingaz to the Face -- Victorious Cast
15. Somebody That I Used to Know -- Gotye

No comments:

Post a Comment